learning to walk out of my darkest moment

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

fall down on 150107

what an unlucky day i had yesterday, had a fall and hit the back of my head. felt so giddy and seeing blurred vision. fuxing drove me to see doctor at TTSH and was given three days mc. after eating the medicine, feel alot better. sometimes still feel giddy, maybe think too much already.. i have slowly adapt to my life, don't feel so lost and helpless. losing her actually let me realize actually there are more important things for me to treasure. going through this are just part of my life that i need to pass through. starting, i cannot accept the fact but after knowing so much things i feel it's better this way. will act accordingly to what i have plan, i really hope that the final outcome will be what i have expected. now then i realize, i am strong in nature also. 4 more days to sign the separation agreement, last thing for me to endure and once i overcome the pain, i will be a better person. buck up zhiguang, don't let anything defeat you again. i can do it..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home