learning to walk out of my darkest moment

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

letting go isn't bad sometimes

went back to camp today, so sianzz. holiday mood no more already, have decided to stay put in my camp don wish to post up already. last time wanted to work and support my family but now there is not a need anymore. i will be going thru really low times for the next one year and three months. strongest survive. i don want to be remind of sad things again, i will start another relationship to forget my present sorrow. nothing for me to miss. i hope my next partner will be someone who can understand me inside out. willingly to go thru good and bad times together with me without any complains, maybe this type of girls are extinct but i will work hard before i wanted to start the relationship. always tend to fall in love easily that's why i being lead to this torment. never to mention her again, once go let her go forever. i will be looking forward and never again i will look back. no matter how tough the road ahead, i will do my best to get over it. its time i wake up and plan for my future, have been living in daze for the past 22 years. achieve nothing for myself but bringing alot of troubles to my family. i will treasure the things i had in the future. take care.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home