learning to walk out of my darkest moment

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

she called me..

after i blog this morning, suddenly she called me at 6 plus, if other time i will off my hp to silent but i dunnno why i did not on. sometimes we can think the same, but yesterday i was sad when i receive her cal because knowing her for so long she seldom drink and she was dead drunk when she called me. i have told her my thinking,there is just simply too much misunderstanding between us and we also don wanna admit defeat. in the end, she told me not to conatct her anymore and she will be changing her contact. i not going to blame her for severing ties with me, i must try to understand her feelings. if by not contacting, she can forget her pain i don mind. fen, you must be strong, as you say time willl heal everything. if you are lucky enough, you can find a better one next time. i really felt sorry for baby. in the afternoon, i went to meet nanny and also visit javier. nanny whole family plus me and javier went to have lunch and later went to game arcade centre, wehn i saw other family playing so happily AS A FAMILY, i feel so sad. life will be tough ahead but i will still move on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home