learning to walk out of my darkest moment

Saturday, January 6, 2007

a sunny saturday morning

one last dance, a very boring show i watch last night. the storyline was very boring, just write one name and put inside the red packet then the killer will kill the person and lastly, the killer commit suicide. what a show man. wating to be activated back to camp. will be going out to have lunch soon.. everyday alone will very boring, dunno what can i do to make my life more lively? for the next few days before signing the separation, i will not get to see my son because she don wish to see me so if i go then will be very awkward seeing her. actually after separated for nearly a month, i am getting used to be sleeping alone since the day which i wrote her a letter. think abit then can get to sleep le, not bad. at least don need to take pill like for the 1st two weeks. good for me. i hope 2007 will be a good year for me but yesterday ah boy told me he went for fortune telling and he say those born in the year of rat, 2007 and 2008 will not be a good year and must wait until 2009 before good luck is here. so long sianzz lah. will stop here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home