learning to walk out of my darkest moment

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

everything will come an to end

today i finally pluck up my courage to ask her out but she told me that she don wish to meet and will only meet me when the day we sign the separation paper. at least now she will tell me how she feel, this is the first time, i am really glad. although we will be coming to an end but i know she will be happy. at least i tried to salvage it for the last time. i think maybe this is fate that we have to meet and have a baby but we cant stay until eternal. i must learn to let go, loving someone doesn't mean we have to with the person, at least she is happy and i will also feel better. tough to let go but if the relationship were destined to end no one can stop. one last request from her was to go out as a family to zoo and take a family photo, because i have long to bring my son to the zoo. i have been giving myself too much stress, i tend to ponder tons of things in my mind. day by day, i will let go bit by bit till the day i can sleep peacefully without thinking so much. she is strong by nature and i really admired her. she can say let go mean let go this is something which i cant do for all my relationship. i iwll keep myself occupied with things everyday so as not to think so much. fen, you must live in bliss in the future, don ever find someone like my character and the next person must be someone who can provide you with the things you need. here, i sincerely wish you all the best. from today onward, i iwll pick myself up and strive for the better. loving you was never a regret and letting go is to give you the chance to find for your true love. we both shall look forward and never look back. sorry for the problem that i have given you and thanks for the memories you have given me. i will be strong and move on with my life. take care.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home