learning to walk out of my darkest moment

Monday, January 1, 2007

mixed feelings

three days never blog already, here i wish everyone a happy 2007 and a prosperous year ahead. on 28,29 and 30 was with my son, good to be with him. But the more i see him the more my heartache. it used to be a happy family of 3 but haizzz... most of my friends say that i chose the choice but i told them the reason, they seemed to understand my point of view. maybe i am selfish to ask her to give up her friends and to be with me and i know she wun forsake her friends just for me, actually i got nothing against her friends but the more she mixed with them, i got a bad feeling that something will happen. she should know what i mean. yesterday night went to sembawang park to bbq and countdown to 2007 but the happy mood is not there, just dunno why? heard from friends that she is also at bbq in a friend place, should be enjoying. stay there until 2 and my friend send me back. when i reach home, i was thnking of updating my blog but my brother was playing game, got so muct to write yesterday but now everything like went missing already. i hope the year 2007 will be fun, no worry and will go smoothly ahead.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home