learning to walk out of my darkest moment

Friday, January 19, 2007

feeling unwell

feel like vomitting always since the day i fell and hit my head. dunno what is happening to me? is it because i have been thinking too much, but i don't think i have wonder so much. hope to get better. seeing doctor tomorrow to assess my condition. finally saturday is coming, can be a free man after that day. can do whatever i want, simply love the past of me. carefree and with nothing to worry. receive a very surprise msg from my friend, have not been contacting her since sec 2 and yet she still treat me as her friend. msg me to console about my problem. sometimes the world is really funny, when you think the thing that will not happen will always come so abruptly. interesting part of life. she advice me on what i can do to let the incident erase off from my mind. thanks man. at least i know that by losing her doesn't mean end of the world for me, and i still have my friends to rely on when i am troubled. god bless my friends. night everyone

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home