learning to walk out of my darkest moment

Monday, August 6, 2007

a shag out me..

jus came back from jalan kayu. went to eat there after we left the new loyang tua pek kong. first time there, the building structure was awesome. everything was nicely done up. went with fuxing, zhaocheng, jolynn and ah long. update for this few days.
030807
got a off day from camp, stay at home the whole day.. do cleaning for the house.. dilly dally the whole day and end up doing nothing most of the times. by the time i finished, it was already in the morning. haha.. chat with girl till 3 if i am not mistaken. girl told me that she have to go to SP on saturday and have to wake up at 6.15 so i decided to give her morning call so i stay awake until the timing. after i called her then still cannot get to sleep so i watch tv until 7.10 b4 giving her a call to chat till she reach SP. abt 8, i went into my dreamland.. ZzzzZZzzzz....
040807
wake up at 12plus, dunno why cannot get to sleep? haiz.. went for my lunch b4 i start my housechores again. unexpectedly, girl knock off at 5 which is very early compare to her normal knock off time. she came to look for me as sunday was her off day. i was still half-way doing my things and the house was in a mess when girl reach my place. i meet her downstairs as i was on the way back from the market. went out to buy her things which she needed when she stay overnight at my house. after she came, i had my late lunch which she have bought( i asked her to buy).. after she take her bath then she went to have a nap while i carry on with my things. later in the night, we went to watch movie(secret by jay chou) at yishun. overall, the show is nice plus some part very funny. the someone who make this funny was huang qiu shen( acting jay chou father). will recommend people to watch. after movie, we came back to have our drink( corona plus lemon) before we finally retire to bed at 4 plus. but cannot get to sleep till 8 in the morning, wow..
050807
get awaken by sgt terence call at aroudnd 1pm, ask me to buy 4-D for him. when i turn ard, girl eyes was staring at me and that give me a shock.(girl, ren xia ren, xia si ren, haha...). couldn't get to sleep after that. so lazily drag myself out from the bed to wash up. had MAC for lunch. watch SCV until 6 before we went out to meet ah long to west mall to change my sim-card. actually was sending girl back to her home but she having dinner with her parents at bukit-batok. after she went off for her dinner, i and ah long went to west mall for a walk, haha.. (stupid right?) ate dinner at one of the coffeeshop in BB before coming back to woodlans to buy something. on the way to buy things, we saw chinese ritual and i am curious about it so i stay and watch. it was a bloody scene, the people there (use sword, iron ball ad etc..) hit themselves and the blood just ooze out from the back. see le also worry for the people there... after everything, meety fuxing le..
As for now, going to sleep le, have not been sleeping well for the past 2 days.. have been chatting with girl quite often, simply got too much to say.. haha.. honeymoon period is like that.. how i wish the feeling will never go away. talk so much for one time, tired le.. night.. *yawnzzz

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

boy u abuse me.. sobs sobs.. hahaha =x

August 7, 2007 at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home