learning to walk out of my darkest moment

Thursday, August 2, 2007

the lazy me

going out to have my dinner soon.. yesterday after book out from camp, i went to meet wen with ah long at jurong kbox. sing and drink unitl 3am. send wen back after that went to take my bike which i park below her block. on the way back, there was road block and the first thing that came to mind was that i have been drinking. luckily, nothing happen. cold sweat man. went supper at chong pang nasi lemak. by the time i finish my supper, it was already 4 so i was thinking why dun go back to camp if not tml sure cannot wake up if i sleep at home. .haha, i am a lazy person. went back to camp and slept till 11 b4 i dread myself to wake up as alot of officers came to our office to do the TTX. if i was caught sleeping during office hour, sure die one.. went to look for my campmates and talk cock until lunch time. after that, do some cleaning and slack until 9 plus in the camp b4 booking out. all for today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home