learning to walk out of my darkest moment

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

i wll treasure this relationship..

today 1st of August, gone into another relationship. at first i have no confidence in myself because of one failed marriage but she told me to look on the bright side of life. since she know that i got a baby and can accept me, why dun give me and her a chance to start a relationship, girl, i know that you are very timid but i want you to speak up your mind. dun bottle everything up in yourself. i will be there to share your happiness, sorrow and everything. have trust in me. as long as there is mutual trust and love between us, i know this relationship will work. never again you will hear me say on those things that you dun wan to hear. i want to get to know you better. but what i dun wish is that the yi sa na decision of you. never sleep at all, going back to camp now. shag out, haha..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home