learning to walk out of my darkest moment

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

a down guy

going out to have my lunch, ytd night dunno why i behave out of normal, became very pek chek and bao zhao.. i think i must have gone bonker, wanna cool down for a few days.. i wanna say sorry to someone as i dunno whether did i flare up at her??? too many things was on my mind last night, suddenly my mood just swing and i became like a mad fellow. never go to camp today, i just wanna relax myself and cool down. i hate myself, why do i tend to fall in love easily? i must learn to control myself, i dun want to hurt anyone and to be hurt by others. friend are forever.. i want the woman that i will ever love again to be happy with me in the fture, i dun want her to suffer with me. ok lah, dun talk abt this type of matter le, so childish of me, haha.. time i stop before i faint from hunger..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home