learning to walk out of my darkest moment

Monday, May 28, 2007

the MAC day

have been eating MAC continuous for 3 days, damn shag man. 1st time ever. have not been blogging because i met with some problems and i need to settle it. actually i create my own problem so cannot blame anyone, i gonna clear this one last time and control what i am doing. really have to think what i want in my future. i get addicted to things that catch my interest very fast and will only quit when i encounter problem, what the f***!!! my life has taken a dramatic change since baby is back and i really felt that i did not perform well as a father. i am not a good father, maybe in many people eyes, i may meet the least criteria as a father but i dun think i have done that well. ok, getting sleepy.. gonna go and rest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home