learning to walk out of my darkest moment

Monday, May 7, 2007

i am vexed up

jus taken my bath, gg to bed after this. this few days really very unlucky... 1st my bike break down then got to repair for halk a k. headache man.. lost in something.. feel like my mind canot take it anymore, going to break down. dun talk about unhappy thing le.. yesterday ah heng came to visit baby then later we went down to find sharen, play with baby at playground till nearly 5 then came back home.. 8 plus nanny husband came and took baby to his relative house to play with children while i stay at home to watch show. baby came back at 11plus and played till nearly 3am in the room b4 he fall asleep. damn shag, haha.. i am a lousy father, must really improve le.. i need someone who can share my burden.. gg slp le, night everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home