learning to walk out of my darkest moment

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

update for this few days..

never blog for a week, for the past few days never do much just resting at home or chill out with my friends.. on the 27 sat, i went to visit my son but did not get to hug him as i am not feeling well so don wan to spread the germs to him.. he looked fine and i am really glad to see him, the feeling are so wonderful. but after seeing him i am sad.. still considering whether should i go ahead with what i have plan?? kind of difficult but trying my best to come up with a decision fast. tomorrow have to report back to camp, reaaly dun feel like going after so long MC, haha.. chao keng is the word for me people in camp call me. let it be, i dun care. going to have busy time in camp for the rest of the period, keep myself busy so that time will pass faster. shall stop here..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home